The Cambridge CELTA is your passport to the world
Why Choose CEC Virtual?
- Be part of the award-winning CEC learning experience.
- Learn from experienced & highly qualified teachers.
- Share the experience with students from around the world.
- Enjoy a free online activity programme.
- Access to CEC’s comprehensive new learning platforms.
- Regular feedback & guidance from CEC teachers.
- End of course certificate.
How does the 100% Online CELTA course work?
In the 100% Online CELTA, the whole course is done online via face-to-face videoconferencing – input, lesson preparation, teaching practice, lesson feedback, and tutorials. It’s just as intensive as the usual CELTA, of course! Expect about 30 hours of training a week, Monday to Friday, and 20+ hours of your own time for studying, lesson planning and four written assignments.
On the 100% Online CELTA, the whole course is done online via videoconferencing – input, lesson preparation, teaching practice, lesson feedback, and tutorials.
- The same prestigious CELTA certification
- The same world-wide recognition
- No flight costs
- No accommodation costs
- 100% online methodology by face-to-face video conferencing
- 100% online Teaching Practice via live video conferencing
Intensive Full-time ONLINE: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Extensive Part-time ONLINE: Tuesdays & Thursdays 17:30 – 20:30, Saturdays 10:00 – 16:00
Intensive Full-time ONLINE
November 16th to December 18th 2020
January 11th to February 13th 2021
March 1st to April 2nd 2021
May 10th – June 12th 2021
June 21st – July 23rd 202
Extensive Part-time ONLINE
February 1st – April 10th 2021
April 5th – June 5th 2021
July 5th – September 11th 2021